Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Week 5 Day 3

Fish and veg - awesome!

I ate Bassa for tea tonight.. with veggies... yum, yum, yum!! Added some lemon and salt for flavour but it was delicious, just wanted to share. Catching up on some blogs and seeing what people are up to as well as researching a possible school to work in in China next year. I did cardio and shoulders/back/chest on Monday and did cardio yesterday, I am going to to abs tonight, legs and cardio tomorrow as well as a massage and power walk on Friday... all planned, lets see it happen. Booked in for measurements on Saturday morning and will get Kane to do 6 week progress photos on Monday. I'm a busy little beaver, I like saying 'little' now as most of my clothes are now falling off, especially my favourite pair of black work pants, sad to say goodbye though ;(

Hope your having a great week chickie-babes

Kelly

1 comment:

Bec said...

Go Kelly,

It sounds as things are going great for you. Well done!! Just think of how you will look in another 6 weeks!!

Have you got your new program yet? Does it look tough? Email me :)

I am just exhausted right now, I think I need a massage too. Great idea.

Chat soon
Rebecca