Friday, May 04, 2007

R.I.P my beautiful girl



I was sadden and devastated to find my beautiful Burmese girl dead in the middle of the road on Wednesday night. I had Ali for almost two years, she was the most gorgeous cat you could ever have. She never jumped on the bench to eat defrosting food or annoyed you while you were eating. She wasn't noisy or malicious she was the perfect cat. Ali was the type of cat that everyone loved and you would always find her snuggled on my bed or following me around the garden or climbing on the roof. I miss you Ali and I'll never forget you...
Our other cat Leo is missing her terribly. Did you know the grieving process for a cat can take from 2 weeks-6 months? I think mine will last that long too.

5 comments:

jodie said...

Kelly
I am so sorry for you loss of your dear little puddy cat. My heart goes out to you.
Hugs
Jodie
xx

SeLiNa said...

Kel, I'm so sorry to hear bout your lil kitty :( Hope your other cat recovers asap :)

On other notes, I hope you're getting better. Your work stress prolly doesn't help with all your illnesses!!
As for netball, don't ya just love the lycra dresses.........NOT!
We've been wearing them for years, they are most def NOT the most flattering clothing I've put on... lol
hope your week this week is better

Miss Positive said...

Kelly I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your beautiful little puss... you must be absolutely devastated, as I know I would be if I lost mine

Sending you lots of hugs, and sending Leo some cuddles too.

Hilary xx

Kristy said...

Kelly, i'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your little cat.That's so terrible and you must be so upset as i would be.
Hope your week gets better, Kristy

Bec said...

Hi Kelly,

I am sooooo sorry to hear about your cat. I am thinking of you.

I hope that all the plans for China are going well. When do you leave?

Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Rebecca