Thursday, June 21, 2007

It's getting closer...

Moving time is getting oh so closer.

It is really starting to see how much needs to be done in the next 6ish weeks days:
  • change all addresses
  • rent house out
  • contact bank to change loan to investment loan
  • contact superannuation
  • finalise legal stuff
  • have stuff packed for China
  • move rest to Leeton
  • play three games on netball
  • go to Melbourne for INBA
  • get nails and hair done
  • waxing
  • live out of suitcases for 4 1/2 weeks
  • go and stay with Mum
  • go to Brisbane before I leave
  • work for one more week
  • Try and lose the 3 kg I've put on in the last 5 weeks!!!!!
  • Visit grandparents

OMG

I'm starting to get edgy!!!

1 comment:

Miss Positive said...

Wow - so much to do!!!! I know the feeling, I find it helps to make a list. When we were moving I carried a little notebook around with me everywhere because I always thought of more things when I was out!

Good luck with it all!

Hilary xx