Monday, August 13, 2007

Moderating comments now...

Blogger Comments Explained!!
Hi people, I am just letting everyone know that I am now moderating blogger comments because China does not like to allow freedom of speech! Therefore it blocks blogger on my computer- great hey! How bloody wonderful I you can hear me say :)

I have found a back entrance onto my page through pkblogs, but I still can't see the comments you leave for me. I can't leave comments either, so PLEASE..... don't think I am ignoring you or being rude and lazy, I just can't leave you a comment on your blog, so from time to time I might leave you a comment in my posts and you may just happen to see it when you come visiting.

I can however read your comments if I have to moderate them - yay - a little success! So I will moderate, read and allow comments hence forward.

I will leave you with more photos.

Me and Mum

Kane on couch


View from 17th floor down!


PS - I did weight and cardio in our compound gym yesterday arvo which has 3 treadmills, 2 bikes, 4 weight machines and free weights and... it's free for residence!

2 comments:

SeLiNa said...

Hey Kel,
I'm glad we can keep in touch with you still! You prolly won't get this actually, but I've checked out your travel blog as well, sounds like so far you've having a good time! Hope that continues for you :)

Nat said...

Hi Kelly,

Glad to hear things are working out well for you, all the way over in China.

Hopefully you can read this message.