Friday, June 30, 2006

The Superman ride at Movieworld, that first 'big' rise and fall is 4G's (Like losing your stomach but 4 time worse!!!)








The photo below is my boyfriend Kane and I on floor 77 (observation deck) at the new Q1 tower, the tallest residential tower on the Gold Coast








I took the plunge today, I contacted Sue at Ideal Bodies Online and have purchased a program from her. Because she is preparing for a competition at the moment I will be given an interim program to start with, but my 12 week challenge start will be the middle of July. Very excited!!!

2 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Hi Kelly!

Welcome (belated) to blogland! Great pics of your holiday on the Gold Coast too - I live about halfway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast.

Cool news that you've contacted Sue for a programme too! Sue is just amazing and has given so much to so many people. It is the best thing I ever did for myself, so stick with it girl, you definetely wont regret it!!

Hilary xx

SeLiNa said...

Hey Kelly!!

I agree with everything Hilary said! We both achieved awesome results with Sue, she knows her stuff :)
GC is my fave spot to holiday, it's my second home. I lived there for a while when I moved home to Aus from overseas. I've got heapsa friends and rellies down there, but it's one of those places you can never get sick of visiting!!!
xoxo