Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'm home...

Welcome home to Victoria is what the weather said yesterday as we flew into Avalon. From Brisbane to Victoria it was beautiful up in the air, I think I spent the whole flight with my head squashed up to the window! You can imagine what that looked like to those around me :) But as soon as we get close to Avalon it was like a thick blanket of fog layered across the land around us... yes there was a distinct line of fog. We flew through the fog (which turned out to be a cloud) and wulah... there was Melbourne... drab, drab, cold, dark and dreary!!!!

Last Tuesday we went to Movieworld up on the Gold Coast. I was so proud, I did all the rides... Since I'm scared of heights my hands shook after every ride. Don't do the Superman rollercoaster first, this is a warning to anyone... try the lamer ones first. You feel like you're about to fly off into the sky so many times.

I met up with my mum and step dad and younger brothers for the night and had dinner at a beautiful restaurant in Southbank. Home again to Wodonga and into netball training again tonight. I think as a team we are going to start spinning classes on a Tuesday next week, one of our team members is a fitness instructor at a gym. That should be good.

No comments: