Sunday, June 18, 2006

Welcome me!!!


I have been reading other people's blogs for months thinking, I should do this. Well like with everything else, I 'think' too much and 'do' too little! Well I final got my butt into gear and here we go. I've decided to start a blog to make myself more accountable about my mind and my body. I am a member at a gym, I play netball for Mitta Mitta United in the Tallangatta League in North East Victoria, a teacher in Wodonga and life is full on!
I want to focus on becoming a better me with the help of this blog, I think it just might help to clear the mind help to enjoy the important things in life.

The above picture was taken at the conclusion of the Anzac clash between Collingwood and Essendon. The BF hates this picture he thinks he looks to sleazy, hehehe!!! Wrote that just to annoy him!

No comments: