Monday, June 19, 2006

Holidays



I am soooo glad it's the holidays!!! I slept in to 11.30 this morning and I must of needed it. But one of the bad things is that all your time disappears when you sleep in so late. It's been a good day though. Cleaned after having amazing friends around last night, went to the movies to see the Da Vinci Code, which I thought was pretty good and then went to my friends house to get some myotherapy treatment on my lower back. I got slammed in netball on the weekend. I played one of those girls that really wasn't that good, so to make up for her short comings in talent department she attacks her player rather than the ball. Now I'm not the type of person who lets herself get pushed around on the court so I gave a little back and then she had the gawl to call 'me' a psycho!!! How rude!! Anywho to cut that story short I was a very sore little vegemite yesterday and so I've been massaged and ice massage to try to cut down the inflammation.

I'm off to Melbourne tomorrow for an interview about teaching in Japan next year, then onto Geelong to stay the night in Motel and flying to Brisbane at 8.05am out of Avalon airport. Can;t wait, get away from this cold weather in Wodonga. Doing lost of fun things... Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, markets and BF going charter fishing. Then back to stay in Melbourne Wednesday night and then back to Wodonga for netball in a fortnights time.

Only bad thing about going away is I'm going to miss my two beautiful cats.

Anyway I need to go and pick up Kane from his brothers house, they have been boxing for some fitness, I've never quite understood how they enjoy it myself.
Stay safe and take care.

Kelly
xxx

1 comment:

SeLiNa said...

Hello Kelly, it's lovely to 'meet' you!!!
I found your blog from your comment on Sue's blog, and I'm excited to see blog my link here! :)
I'm a netballer as well, I'm sooo hearing what you say with players that prefer to attack YOU! LoL
HOpe you're enjoying Melbourne, and have a great week!
xoxo