Sunday, July 02, 2006

Winning by 59 goals feels so good...

Bring back the 24 degrees at Noosa please!!!

Score: Tallangatta Valley 21 lost to Mitta United 80.
I played netball yesterday and I am a bit sore to be truthful. On Thursday night we did a little bit of body attack at netball training, I was getting a little sore in the calves and shoulders before the game yesterday. So I could feel the the soreness coming over me after about 1/2 hour of cooling down. My calves, my hips, my ribs, shoulders, back... all sore.

I suppose I've had two weeks off from netball, limited training, add on always playing GS and playing a whole game in GA yesterday, on a slippery wet court in 12 degrees and drizzle... should I be surprised?????

Anywho today will be a spa at the gym, cooking some savory muffins for snacks this week, video on the couch, a little cleaning (reiterate 'little') a very lazy day... today is a dark, cold drizzly day on North East Victoria.

I've had my whinge!
Have a great weekend,
Kelly

1 comment:

Miss Positive said...

Ah a spa - now THAT sounds like the go! Sounds like you earned it too with all that netball in the freezing cold!

Those savoury muffins sound nice... what is your recipe?

Enjoy your lazy day, there's nothing like it sometimes!

Hilary xx