Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I got it!!!

Today I got my interim training and nutrition program. It all sounds so exciting. I had a quick look through it and it all sounds achievable, so that it very warming though I am sure it will get tougher as time goes on... I'm only a beginner!!! I will have to do a certain amount of cardio and a certain amount of weight training per week. My only question would be could I swap it for the cardio I am already doing?? The program says 1x35min cardio on a machine at the gym and 3x30-45min cardio outside. Could I use my netball training, spinning class, netball game and 25 minute run instead? I might email and ask just to get started. I think I'm right with the weight training part, I'll just ask questions at the gym, I might even book in to run through some exercises with a trainer just in case. I am going to go on Friday to start with the weights and then go on Monday next week. So my weeks at the moment will start on a Wednesday and finish on a Tuesday... Does that make sense???

Now for the nutrition... I think I can do this part easy. My BF is pretty keen to do the food side with me so that should make it easier. I will just give him more which is the case at the moment anyway. I'm lucky that he used to eat generally as per the meal plan when he was younger so he will be able to 'help' a lot. I'm glad a saw the flavoured rice cakes on the list as I love these. Has anyone tried the sour cream and chives with avocado???? Very yum.... Oh I'm so excited.

Last night was my first spinning class. Doesn't it burn??? I loved it! We rode up hill, had sprint races and sweated big time :) My bum feels bruised from the seat but that should lessen the more I do it. I'll definitely be back next Tuesday for more.

Thanks for your lovely comments Hilary and Selina, I'm sure I will get result and achieve the body I've always wanted. 12 weeks.... I could nearly be finished by next school holidays, that would be something. Writing here and reading others stories are so uplifting and motivational I really feel like I can do it.

Tata for now
Kelly
xxx

1 comment:

Miss Positive said...

Go girl - you can do it!!

You will definetely get great results if you stick with it. I struggled with the nutrition the first few weeks but soon settled into a routine and now I still eat the "Sue" way because its just become a way of life!!

Hilary xx