Saturday, August 26, 2006

Week 5 Day 6

Not much to report I'm afraid!

It's been pretty slow and steady at my end. My weight has gone up a little bit, so I think I've hit a plateau! I will have to watch my diet/exercise very carefully for the next two weeks. I'm about to hit the hump fortnight of my challenge. Tomorrow I am playing in a netball final, it's all very dramatic at the moment. Our GA isn't playing. I only found this out on Thursday and apparently she won't be there for Grand Final either... so tomorrow I'm shooting by myself. Well, it feels like that I'm sure they'll find someone for me to play with!

Kane won his final today, so his is straight into the GF. He is out celebrating tonight and I am at home watching Memoirs of a Geisha. Seems quite good at the moment. Only a quick check in. Hope everyone is have a great weekend.
Kelly

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Kelly!

Everyone goes through stages with energy and scale weight - be patient. The results will come.

Keep those eats in check this week and I bet you'll be seeing more good news soon!!!

Stay focused! Good luck at the game!
- Michelle

Bec said...

Hi Kelly,

Don't worry about the scales, you will get right back on the wagon. Look at me!! I was the same. I sometimes think if you put on weight it shocks your body and you end up losing more the next week from eating good again.

I think once we get our new programs we will be more focussed, as we will be on the downward stretch. Just think, 7 weeks to go!!

Good luck in the game today. You will do great.

Cheers
Rebecca

SeLiNa said...

Patience and Consistency... you know the mantra ;)
I had the same things happen in my 12 weeks, for a few weeks my sclae weight played see-saw then BAM, i went down over a kg :)

Soooo that's really not good with your netball team.... We had the same issue in our last game!! Our GA didn't play, and wow, we noticed the difference. Lost by 12 to a team that hasn't qualified for the semis. (the ones that 'obtained' the ex-Firebird in the last 4 rounds...).
Hope there's not too much pressure on you being the only 'real' shooter!! Good luck!
xoxo

Pip said...

Hey Kelly!

I've just been reading your blog, you are doing very well so far. Netball, - it's a sport I love too! I used to play in school, but since have had to work at weekends and evenings. HOWEVER now I've got a Mon-Fri job and with living in Perth, I will be more settled and involved with things so NETBALL 2007, - HERE I COME!!!

I'll keep seeing how you are doing!

Pip