Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Week 5 Day 3

Hi everyone,

Mostly back on the wagon again... do you like the sound of that? Mostly! I have had a great week with exercise and nearly on track with food... only dash to a mini fun size milky way at school. I did a great power walk on Monday and then legs/arms at the gym, DOM's set in yesterday arvo. I fought through a spin class, but couldn't give it everything, just too sore. I struggled to get my heart rate up at all, I think I got up to 148, which is pretty pathetic... I can usually get to 170 in a spin class. I woke up at 6.00 to do a 30 minute jog, I chickened out too sore and too many hills, I'm a sook. Did abs tonight and was going to do arms, will do them tomorrow I think before netball training. My rest day was going to be Saturday before my next final but I'll do the 30mins jog in the morning, it might make me really tired so I can sleep Saturday night... must sleep...must sleep!!! Lol.

The house-cleaner came today. I love the feeling of walking into your house and knowing that the cleaning has been done... and the smell. I don't even have to think about it this week anymore, one less thing to stress about. I think this will help my BF and I as well... no more arguments over the cleaning I mean.

Ok so meals today:
M1 - Porridge and protein powder
M2 - Stir-fry, veg and rice
M3 - Chicken patties and tatziki dip, apple
M4 - 4 rice cakes
M5 - eye fillet, veg and mushroom sauce
M6 - diet lemon jelly and cottage cheese
Not enough water :( , 1 decaf coffee

Off to fold the washing and then to bed I think, I feel my cold re-surfacing... more echinacea needed.

Good luck to Selina in her netball final this week, well done to Donna for her first two days with IBO, Rebecca for getting back on the wagon, I'm proud of you! and...Cate for breaking the plateau! And cheers to everyone who is visiting.

Kelly

No comments: