Monday, August 21, 2006

Week 5 day 1

We won!!!!!
I can't believe it, we were down by 9 at one stage and we won by 3!
My poor body though...
I was so nervous, I ate my oats in the morning and that was it... I couldn't eat anything else I felt so sick. I managed to drink lots of water and a had a gatorade to try and give me a bit more energy plus two guarana tablets. I tried to have a nap.... yeah right... like that was going to happen!!!!!!! So I played at 2.15 and the game finished at 3.55, over an hour and a half. There were 6 time outs for blood etc, one was mine! So my body finally let me eat at 4.30! I feel terrible today. No energy, tired etc. My poor body. So at home from work about to go for my powerwalk. Only 3 weeks to go till Grand Final... if we get that far. So next Sunday we play Rutherglen. I spoke about this team a few weeks ago. It was the team that swore and were quite feral! Anyway to next post :)
Kelly

4 comments:

Bec said...

Yay!! Glad that you won. Fantastic. Just make sure you take care of yourself and get lots of rest today.

Ps. Just tried those tan pants on before and they are actually doing up now which is a good sign!

Cheers
Rebecca

Michelle said...

Hi Kelly!!!!

Thanks for the link to your blog - it's wonderful to see all that yu've been u to.

And your 4 week pics - WOW!!!!

You should be really excited! Big changes are happening already for yu!

Well Done!

- Michelle

Cat said...

Congratulations on your win Kelly! Am not surprised that you are wrecked today after so little food though :-0
I'm sure you'll be back on an even keel by tomorrow.

Take care of yourself - no more bleeding on court!
Cate

SeLiNa said...

Wow Kelly!! That game sounds a bit tough... 6 time outs for blood!! Ouch!!! That's great that u guys came back from 9 goals down, well done!
I had to giggle at how nervous you were, i know where your coming from though!!
My team is into the semis next week, knock-out final. We play a team we have beaten before... but you never know on the day!
Good luck for the next game, especially against the 'ferals'!! LoL
xoxo