Sunday, August 20, 2006

Nerves are kicking in!

I am getting so nervous about my final today, and it's not even a Grand Final. I think it's the added stress of being an elimination final. I went out and watched two other teams play in the qualifying yesterday and now I know who we'll have to play next weekend if we win today. My heart is beating and I have that butterfly feeling in my stomach. I might have to run to the toilet soon as well, lol! I couldn't sleep very well last night, had a really strong dream about a Tsunami hitting me and my family on the beach. I might look that one up on an online dream website. I couldn't get back to sleep after it at 10pm for 2 hours. My God it was annoying, and then my BF decided he was cold and threw a blanket on top of us, a pure wool one at that... pretty heavy, so I was a wake at 3am again for another hour. So I might try to have something to eat and go back to sleep for a bit, I need all the energy I can get at 2.15 today.

1 comment:

Bec said...

Good luck in your final today, you will kick butt!!

Thanks for your comments :) So your put on weight once too? Oh I don't feel so bad now. I put on 2kgs! But also TOTM. I have drunk heaps of water yesterday and lost .5kg already. Looks like I am back on track.

Good luck!!!!
Cheers
Rebecca