Saturday, August 19, 2006

Week 4 Day 6 Sorry about the brag!!

I woke up this morning and guess what? Smack bang on my 60kg target!!!! So I though lets take some photos to see the difference from 4 weeks ago or one month into the challenge. Please excuse the hair!!!

Before 61.4kg












After four weeks 60.0kg













I can see a huge difference in these photos and it's only been 4 weeks and half hearted at that. I think this is the inspiration I needed to really concentrate on being dedicated as I think I can achieve wonderful results from this point on.

Sorry about the brag, but I was pretty excited!

4 comments:

Bec said...

You go girl!! Congratulations!!!! You are really looking amazing. I can not believe what a difference a month makes. You are doing a fabulous job and will be reaching your goals before you know it.

I have done really badly, but am back on track now. We can finish this challenge!! Almost half way too :)

Cheers
Rebecca

Donna said...

Hi Kelly. Donna here from the IBO forum. Thanks for your message. Wow - 4 weeks, my god there is a huge difference already and I can't believe that it was only half hearted as you say. Keeps you motivated when you start seeing results I reckon. Keep up the great work.

Donna :-)
P.S. If you want to check my progress when I start my challenge, my blog is http://donnamaries-blog.blogspot.com

Cat said...

Wow Kelly - that is an incredible transformation already. You won't know yourself at the end of 12 weeks!
Cate

Sue Heintze said...

Kelly, well done, stay focused and you will achieve a remarkable transformation!

Sue