Friday, August 18, 2006

Week 1 Day 5

Been a very busy this week and all without cardio. Tried to eat as clean as possible this week and had mixed results. Weighed myself this morning not expecting too much in term of scale weight due to not training and was pleasantly surprised to see a drop of 400g on the scales and a drop of body fat. I think not eating carbs after M4 has a lot to do with this as well as protein at each meal. I don't tend to get hungry during the day as much as I used to and I often feel like I'm eating way too much, (who ever thought I'd eat 6 thin rice cakes???? I used to think 2-3 was plenty!!!! Add a protein shake and this is heaps for me.

My knee has come good with a few days rest. It was still a little tender when running yesterday, but I think this was more to do with the bruising around the knee area rather than muscle soreness. I am planning on playing on Sunday and so I might even get it strapped just to be careful.

My references and application went through for teaching overseas next year and so today we started searching for jobs. There are quite a few out there but they all require immediate starts, Kane and I would rather finish this school year and then go over next year.

Alrighty... it feels weird not playing tomorrow, Kane does, which is also a bit of a nuisance because we have to drive out to Sandy Creek (30 mins away) both days, and both of us don't play until 2.15 so there goes two whole days. Can't wait for this season to be oo.vv.ee.rr!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone
Kelly

No comments: