Sunday, September 17, 2006

I'm starting again...

Hi Guy's I've decided to start again with my challenge... however it is not going to be a challenge this time, it's going to be a lifestyle shift.

Let me explain...
I haven't put in close to 50% in the last 4 weeks, there are many excuses I could have a cry about but I'm not going to do that. I have 29 days to go on the IBO challenge and I'm not going to make anywhere near the changes I wanted to and with how slack I've been in the last few weeks I need to start again. I don't think my body will handle the updated program as all my work in the first four weeks has pretty much evaporated!!! I still weigh roughly the same... 61kg give or take, but my body fat has risen a bit. So I'm going back to the drawing board starting again and will use my IBO program to guide me in the right direction, I may do it slower than in the '12' weeks, but I hope to make changes of my own accord.

So there you go, hope I'm not disapointing you like I've disapointed myself but... hey life goes on.

I'm going to Mum's Tuesday for a week. I haven't been home to Traralgon since Christmas (It's 5 hours drive away) can't wait. Going without my BF so I'll be all lonesome I'm sure. I can't wait to catch up with all my friends etc. Mum has a tredmill so I'll be using it reguarly. I'll take my fitball and hopefully get to the gym while there. I'm not going to stress too much though. I'm on holidays for two whole weeks!!!

Take care everyone.
Catch up soon.
Kelly xox

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm surprised to learn of your frustration, but hopefully this Holiday will give you the focus you seem to be searching for.

Talk Soon!
Michelle

Donna said...

Hi Kelly.

You shouldn't be disappointed in yourself for stopping the challenge. At least you gave it a go, (starting any fitness challenge is a big step). You found it didn't work for you so now you need to find something that does.

Hope you have a great time at your mum's.

Donna

Bec said...

Hi Kelly,

I think that we are going through similar things. It is funny, but I think I can stick to a strict diet for about a month, but 12 weeks is too hard. Everything in moderation I think.

Well have a lovely time at your mum's and hope to talk to you when you get back.

Cheers
Rebecca

little rene said...

Hi Kelly,

I think that you have made the right decision. Unless you want to compete I can't see the point in putting a deadline on losing weight. I really do think for most of us mere mortals moderation is the key.

Personally I want to look good BUT I also want to have a life that doesn't resolve around constant dieting and exercise.

It has taken me a while to come to this conclusion, but I have felt so much happier with my life since I have decided not to live with a deadline hanging over my head in regards to this.

Have a great week

love

renexxx

Cat said...

Hi Kelly,

Why would anyone say that they are disappointed in you? You are simply saying that you can't deal with a strict 12 week deadline (at this point in time - you may want to have another go one day). You are NOT saying that you are going to give up exercise, eat like a pig and camp on the couch for the rest of your life.....are you?? ;-)

Like I said to Rebecca- enjoy the journey!

Cheers,
Cate

SeLiNa said...

Hey Kel, you can't be at all disappointed in yourself, because you did change a lot of your habits. Maybe don't focus so much on only the 12 weeks, as the other girls mentioned, it's forever. Remember why you started this in the first place and identify where you feel you went wrong so you can address this and avoid it in the future!
You've done great so far, keep that going!
xoxo