Saturday, September 02, 2006

Week 6 Day 6

I've come to the conclusion that we must be the most tin-arsed team in our league.

We won by 5 goals today and yes... We are in the A Grade Grandfinal!

We play Yackandandah, they are is awesome. So bring on the leprechaun because we will need some luck :)

So Kane and I will both play next weekend. It will be quite a large weekend I feel. I'm going to take Monday off as I remember what GF weekend was like last year... and the year before that... and the year before that. So it is sure to be HUGE!

I had my measurements done this morning. I little bit disappointing, I had a lady do them today and her idea of a measurement was to be very loose with the tape measure. I lost around 1-2 cm from most areas but I put on 1.5cm in my thighs???? I know they are smaller. My clothes tell me that. So I might ignore the numbers and go on how I'm feeling and how the clothes are feeling and I am happy.

So with netball continuing on for one more week I have 3 cardio sessions organised. Only need to plan 3 myself.

I'll go for a Powerwalk tomorrow morning and then breakfast, off to the gym to do arms/back/shoulders and then grocery shopping and home for cleaning and a relax!

Hope you're having a smashing weekend... I'm still in shock that we actually won!
Kelly

6 comments:

SeLiNa said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Nice work, u sound a little surprised tho that you're in?!?! Were you guys the underdogs?! Well done though, nows the big one... :) LoL at having to take Monday off, you guys must party too hard!
I wouldn't worry bout the tape measurements... first prob is if a different person does it each time. They may measure in a slightly different place, and as you discovered, pull on the measure differently :) You know how great you are feeling, don't let some little numbers tell you otherwise!
xoxo

Kelly said...

I am a little shocked Selina. We finished 5th on the ladder, we only just made it into the finals. We have lost to every team above us this year. We had a lot of people unavailable for the big games and so we have never played at full strength until the last few weeks, minus when our GA was away and we still won then. On paper we should have been 2nd, but you know how things go during a season.
I am very shocked, it doesn't feel real or that it even happened.
Like you the team we play next week and the girl I have to play on used to play for Tasmania. She won our League Best and Fairest easily...very long arms!

Pip said...

WOW Kelly!

GREAT WORK on your netball wins! Well deserved I reckon!!!

AND making it into the 50's! Great to see the results coming and your clothing feeling looser.

Keep up the FABBO effort!!!

Pip

Michelle said...

WELL DONE Kelly!!

And best of luck in the BIG game!!

XX - Michelle

Cat said...

Congratulations Kelly! You seem to be going from stength to strength these days - work, netball, weight & training.

Well done!
Cate

Cat said...

Ok - me again. Missing your updates Kelly! How is your week going?

Cheers,
Cate