Monday, September 04, 2006

Week 7 Day 1

Had a productive day of exercise today. Did Shoulders/Back/Chest at the gym after work as well as 2 of 3 ab exercises, but went around the corner to find all the tredmills occupied in the cardio room. I went home and did 30 mins of jogging, (average heart rate of 161) and came home for a shower. I turned on the computer and found my program update... I only just got used to the other one! Anyway the only change to my nutrition was no more carbs at M4 anymore. I took a few pic's on Saturday for my update and I really liked this one, can't really remember why I was laughing, but it made my abs look ok for once. Maybe I'll have to laugh in my after shots to look a 'little' toned! Anyway I've started searching for a bikini for 'the end' of the challenge, I'm sure it'll creep up quite quickly. I don't like really low hipster styles, my abs will never look 'that' good to wear hipsters.

alrighty I've a busy week ahead, I've already told work I won't be in next Monday. Mad Monday here we come :)

Plan this week:
Monday - 30 mins jog, weights
Tuesday - Netball training
Wednesday - Cardio, weights
Thursday - Netball training, weights
Friday - Power walk and getting my tax done
Saturday - Grandfinal and then drinking, drinking and probably more drinking
Sunday - drinking, drinking and drinking
Monday - recover
Tuesday - Back on the wagon!!!!!

Cheers
Kelly

3 comments:

Donna said...

Looking good there Kelly. Time is going to fly now that you're past half way. And no more carbs at M4, what!!! I hope Sue doesn't do that to me, I don't think I will cope.

Sending you lots of good vibes for your netball game on Saturday. Good Luck!

Cheers, Donna xx

SeLiNa said...

hehehe your plan for saturday and sunday looks scary... lol
If I don't get to you before then, best wishes for the final, kick butt babe!!
Love that pic, you look so cute!! At least you were having fun, that's what it's all about :)

Tracey said...

Love the pic of you. So cute that you cover your mouth whilst laughin