Thursday, September 07, 2006

Week 7 Day 4

Ok so I've slackened off a bit this week. I've this fear in my mind that I'm going to be soooo sore with the DOMS if I'd attempted my updated program this week and I want to be in the best shape I can be on Saturday for the GF. I'm slack, I know, avoiding the DOMS is not how I am going to achieve my goals and I know it. I have made a promise to myself to sit down and really think about my program and how to achieve my goals on Monday and then hit it hard for the final 4 weeks before continuing on for more lasting lifestyle changes. I did go to the gym on Monday and up'd all my weights with my 'old' program and yes... I'm still sore just from that, imagine how I'd feel on Saturday if i'd gymed it tonight with legs?

I haven't drank enough water today and I'm definitely feeling it. I stuffed up my routine today by not filling up my water bottle this morning when I first got to work, only had 200mls (?) in it, and thats how much I've had today... pretty bad hey? And I'm used to drinking nearly 3L a day!...
That made me go and get a drink and I'm feeling really light headed now.

I have the school walkathon tomorrow, two hours of walking should do me for cardio tomorrow, I may only walk half the time though, I have preps (kindergarten) kids and they are all new to this, I'll walk a few laps with them and then do crowd control as I know they'll start winging about having to do it and try to sneak off and play, (geez I'm tough!).

Have a great night, I'm off to our last netty training this year in 20 mins.
Ciao,
Kelly

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Kelly - at least with all of the Netball practice it's not as if you were sitting around watching the "tele" all week - or were you? - hehehe!

Get some water, get some rets, and kick some butt this weekend!!

- Michelle

Bec said...

Hi Kelly, I think we are both in a similar place re. training and nutrition. I also need to sit down and have a big think about how I will achieve my goals these last few weeks. We should make a pact to stick to it together.

Goods luck with your final netball training, not long until GF now. wow!! You will deserve the massive celebrations!

Cheers
Rebecca

Cat said...

Hey girl - how did the game go? Hope the hangover wears off soon, so that you can give us the update!

Cheers,
Cate

SeLiNa said...

DID U WIN? DID U WIN? DID U WIN?!?!? It's nearly 3pm Monday, and if you're having a hugely 'mad' one, I bet you're quite under the weather right about now!!
Let us know how you went..SOON!
xoxo