Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I did it!



Hi everyone

I did it, I ate clean and exercised.

M1 - Oats and cottage cheese
M2 - Salad and 1 sausage (left over from BBQ)
M3 - Orange and 10 cashews, 3 almonds
M4 - 5 flavored rice cakes and avocado and 1 protein shake
M5 - Fish and veggies with small amount of potato

I went for a 50min powerwalk this arvo with Kane, it is very hot... it was 38 degrees today and it is only supposed to get to 21 degrees tonight. It is very windy and I am expecting thunder and lightening while I am in bed tonight.

I have painted my nails tonight as well as writing 3 reports for my students.

Well I did it and now I have to do it again tomorrow. Tomorrow I play netball at 7.15 so that will be my exercise for the day.

My baby 'Leo' being naughty. But he is soooo cute!!!

3 comments:

Bec said...

Hi Kelly,

Good to see you are back into it! I totally lost morivation too and it took everything I had to get it back. I think that sometimes you need a blow out to get back into a routine.

It can be hard with xmas coming. I have a craving for that dreaded frosting and this awesome basil and cashew nut dip. Yummo. Must be good though....

We can do this, even if we lost 0.5kg a week before xmas we are on track!!

Good luck
Rebecca

Miss Positive said...

Kelly well done on the nutrition! Some days can be hard and we have to take it one day at a time, I know I do - sometimes I have to take it one meal at a time!

Your kitty is soooo cute!

Hilary xx

SeLiNa said...

Hey Kel :)
How've you been after your clean day?? Had a few more?!? It gets easier and like Hils, its one meal at a time for me too :)