Monday, November 20, 2006

Ok, I'm feeling pretty crappy right now

Hi everyone,
We had a BBQ for tea tonight. I had my aunt and uncle around for dinner and my younger cousins. We had a deliciously healthy meal and a small dessert, however I've been reading through my blog from August/September and now I feel fat again! I'm feeling sorry for myself because I gave up.
I don't want sympathy... I just need to verbalise my feelings and get on with it, just like Rebecca is. Good on ya Rebecca, I need your enthusiasm.
I need to believe in myself and that I can have a good body, I can! I just need to put in the effort... Consistently put in the effort. Tomorrow is a new day.
I will blog tomorrow and tell good things. Fingers crossed for me girls!
I found this photo of my team on Grandfinal Day, I have trouble seeing me though, I may be the girl walking off the court behind the blonde with the WD bib on.In this photo I am the (GS) navy blue and white girl right down the other end, I am behind my player.Kane and I at our 'mock' wedding on the day after G'final. A pretty funny event!!! LOL. Dick is marrying us here!

No comments: