Sunday, January 07, 2007

So much has happened


Welcome to 2007, the year I will!!!!

I've changed my blog and the name of my post to...
I'm on my way...
On my way to happiness, to the body I want, to the inner peace I'm searching for.

I'm not in the right frame of mind to have a long in depth post yet. Too much has happened in the past month... nothing bad, just so much. It has really caught up with me in the last day and a cold is about to attack (lots of echinacea to be taken).

When I've settled down and I'm ready I will post and fill you all in. I also need 'time' to work out my 2007 goals, one of which will to post on the IBO forum, I've been 'lurking' the past few weeks!!!!

I'm off to bed, I felt really dizzy and tired today, but I also feel ADHD, I can't write cause I've got the shakes and can't concentrate either, could it be the jet lag and travel from the past month?

Bed and rest.

Talk soon,
Kelly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Kelly, I hope it is a wonderful year for you.. Fill us in on your happenings when things settle.

Michelle said...

Here's to a Happy and Healthy New Year where all of dreams become realities!!

XX - Michelle