Monday, January 08, 2007

A-Z of Kelly

A - Available or single? In a relationship with my BF Kane the past 2.5 years.
B- Best Friend? Kane
C- Cake or Pie? Marble mud cake from the Cheesecake shop.
D- Drink of Choice? Kahlua
E- Essential Item? My hairdryer
F- Favorite Color? Blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Neither... I prefer chickos!!!
H- Hometown? Traralgon
I- Indulgence? Gloria Jean's White Chocolate Mocha
J- January or February? January, I'm still on holidays, have to go back in Feb.
K- Kids and names? Rip snorta, Kane calls me 'little stinky!!!!' - Ooops, I thought it was nicknames! I don't have real kids yet... I have two spoilt cats though, Ali who is nearly 2 and Leo is 1 and a half.
L- Life is incomplete without? Family
M- Marriage Date? Not yet
N- Number of Siblings? Three brothers, they are 24, 12, 8.
O- Oranges or apples? Orange at the moment
P- Phobias/Fears? Snakes and heights
Q- Favorite Quote? "Nothing tastes as good at skinny feels" From an articles in Slimming mag.
R- Reason to Smile? I'm on holidays!!!!
S- Season? Spring, my graden is at it's best then.
T - Tag three people! Pip, Rebecca and Michelle?????
U- Unknown fact about Me? I had braces in year 9, 10 and middle of 11. I used to be able to fit a $2 coin in between my front teeth.
V- Vegetable you hate? Brussel sprouts, roast pumpkin
W- Worst habit? Picking pimples and ingrown hairs...anywhere, including my BF's.
X- X-rays you've had? Teeth, fingers, full spine, neck.
Y- Your favorite food? Tuna casserol
Z- Zodiac? Leo, (my cats name)

4 comments:

Hilds said...

Hi Kelly thanks for dropping by my blog. Good luck with your challenge in 2007! If you belive you can do it you will get the results you want. Looking forward to hearing your progress, we can help keep each other motivated. Cheers Hilds

Bec said...

Hi Kelly,

Happy new year! It sounds as though a lot has been happening in your life. All good I hope :)

You look awesome in that pic. I am sure that you can achieve all your goals for 2007.

Chat soon, cheers
Rebecca

Pip said...

Hey Kelly!

Would love to meet you too! Good chance of that happening someday!!! Just if it were easy to get there hey!

I really think you will blitz it on your current challenge! Are you following an IBO programme again?

Talk soon
Pip

SeLiNa said...

Hey Kel!!
I love that pic of you in your last post.. u look great!! and happy!!
Good luck with your new challenge, we all know what needs to be done, it's just DOING it isn't it!!
Look forward to hearing how u go!
xoxo
PS: I'm a chicos fan too... a packet lasts like 2 mins.. how embarrassing!!!!!!!!!! LOL