Monday, February 19, 2007

Update

Hi everyone

Just letting you know I had a pretty good day today. Eats were pretty good, only one 'oops'!

M1 - Corn flakes and skim milk
M2 - Salad plate and two chicken strips, my 'oops' was 5 jubes from the class lolly jar, only because I had a few spare minutes before the bell went at the end of lunch! No excuse... I know!
M3 - Ducks nuts, an orange and two mini peaches (off my own tree)
M4 - 200g diet yoghurt (apple and rhubarb flavour, it's new and very nice) and some mini rice cakes (from health food isle at safeway)
M5 - Honey soy stir fry with veg and jasmine rice (this is lunch tomorrow as well)

I know it is far from perfect but pretty good for me at the moment. I still spent 2 hours on internet this arvo and 10 quick mins tonight (to write this). So I need to cut back on this.

I went to netball training, we did intervals, ball work and plyo lunges... oooh, I'm very weak in the quads inner thighs know, as well as a half court at the end. I've lost a lot of fitness.

I'm off to bed. I'm up at 5.45 tomorrow for a walk with my friend, we'll prob do 5km with a 1km run about mid-way... I'm building up!

Thanks for your comments ladies, it was a 'moment' to get real and stop pretending.

Kelly xxx

No comments: