Friday, March 02, 2007

So, so!

Things have improved in the past week mentally, I feel I am in a much better spot. I'm really liking my work at the moment, (as much as can be expected!)
I feel very dowdy though! Flabby! Yuck! But I'm sick of the BF telling me to at least try! I know this, but let me do it stop pushing or I'll become more stubborn and I won't do it. I'm still doing netball training on Monday nights and yoga on Wednesday, so it's not like I'm doing nothing. Food has been good, but still not good enough.
We are getting our pergola concreted on Monday this week. Preparation is happening tomorrow and it will be poured on Monday. I'm getting the carpet cleaned on Tuesday and getting rid of lots of stain from my off-white carpet. And hopefully I can get a cleaner to start next Friday! Yes I am getting a cleaner. During my challenge I always found a way to clean instead of exercise, because I am a procrastinator! Maybe this will help me to focus more and argue less with Kane (most of our arguments are about cleaning!) See you all around!

I am checking blogs daily, I just haven't been posting, Cheers
Kelly
xxx

No comments: