Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Started Netball - Yay!!!


Netball started on Saturday and we beat one of the stronger teams from last years comp 29-40. We have started to wear those Lycra dresses and they look awesome. (Lucky I'm one of the thinner players though!) I was very tired afterwards, a combination of lack of fitness and the heat/sun. I think this exertion ;) helped to bring on the following...

Over this sickness business big time. I have spent the whole day in bed today with a head cold that hit me on Sunday. I think I mentioned BF had a cold and I expected to catch it well....... I did! I battled through work yesterday so that I got my holiday pay, but today there was no chance. Feel as though my whole head is swollen, the puffy eyes are the worst and to make it worse, I can't get into the doctors for a medical certificate because they are booked out until Thursday, so whether I feel better or not it's back to work tomorrow. I just sent BF to the Chemist to buy some nose spray and I got some cold &flu tablets this morning, but I've also got some panadene forte if I need it, just gotta battle through it.

I took this photo during a practice match when I had gastro two weeks ago, so I'm not in it. But... I thought it was a lovely sunset shot. My team is wearing the white bibs.

Welcome to some newer bloggers and welcome back to K!
See ya
Kelly

1 comment:

Miss Positive said...

Hey hope you're feeling a bit better by now, no fun being sick all the time!

Hilary xx