Wednesday, June 27, 2007

One more day...

Tomorrow is my last day of teaching until I reach China. It is bitter sweet at the moment. I'm glad it's over, but... I feel bitter towards the girl taking my class for some reason???? She gets all my hard work, my organised and mostly well behaved classroom, everything! I feel really rattled, trying to get all my stuff out of the classroom, being told to hand in my keys, organising my stuff to be packed for China next Tuesday as well as visitors on the weekend. How the hell do I fill out a detailed insurance evaluation form detailing quantity and cost of things I'm not even sure I'm taking yet. I'm a visual person. I need to see things to list them. I'm getting stressed again... why? Because I am out of control and I hate that feeling. My routine is shot and I'm lost...


To finish with, this our new niece Chelsea. This was the day after my operation, you can see the yellow eyes! Cooper, our nephew is in the background eating his banana.

2 comments:

SeLiNa said...

deep breaths!!!!!
dpnt stress, it will feel great once you're on that plane!
so r u going to melbourne??

Pip said...

Kelly, - what an exciting experience awaiting you!

You'll be fine! Can't wait to read updates from China.

I can understand you feeling nervous and kinda bitter toward the chick taking over your class though!

Best luck!