Monday, June 11, 2007

Long weekend quickie

The weirdest think just happened to my post. All of a sudden it made a weird sound and then the create blog page closed and it was scanning through my blog page, right to the bottom..... really freaky!
Leo-Neo and I two weekends ago before Netball on a Saturday.

Blogger might be having a big day with most of the country having a public holiday today. How good is that? I've had friends from Traralgon come to visit. We did the Rutherglen winery walk-about on Saturday, had a great day, was very drunk by the end and have the shitest meal for tea Saturday night. We went to a Japanese Tepiniaki (sp?) bar. We had a banquet and I felt so sick by the end. The tempura prawns were revolting, never going there again! Yesterday was a bit of recovery and cleaning. We had dinner (Pizza-yuck, I had a piece of garlic bread instead) at a friends place last night. I made a trifle and we had that for dessert. Played a game called Dumb Ass and went shockingly bad! So I got a lovely long sleep in this morning, woke up and had mini wheat's and green tea for brekkie as well as my daily yakult and multi-vit tablet and watched Miss Potter on my laptop, what a great movie, I really liked it.
Just a quick post today as I'm not in the mood to write a great deal, not after writing 20 school reports in the past week :((( Joys of teaching.

No comments: