Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It's my birthday tomorrow!

Big news... (for me anyway) it's my 27th birthday tomorrow. I hate odd birthdays, I feel so much older when it's an odd one. Nothing at all planned, maybe dinner with the boy. That's right I back in Wodonga. Thought I should help to pack the house up, hehehe.

This is one of my favourite pictures of Shar from the INBA. She rocked!

I bought the Harry Potter book last weekend. I think I'm 150 pages in. It's so tempting to read it 24/7.

I had to leave my Leo behind in Traralgon today, I had a quite a few tears, I love him dearly. Hopefully he will be happy with Mum, Dave and my brothers.
This is my new hair from Fridays session with the Australian colour champion for 2007 Felicity at Cobarzz Eco Salon in Glengarry.


6 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day and get spoilt rotten.

Your new hairdo looks great! Suits you!

Hilary xx

Cat said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow! 27 - sigh, that feels a long time ago.....

Anyhow, your hair looks great & enjoy Harry - you may need some tissues while you read!
Cheers,
Cate

SeLiNa said...

Happy Birthday Kelly!!!

Pip said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY, - a week younger than me hey!!! Have a fantastic day, - that's what birthdays are for I reckon!

Love the hair by the way!

Pip

jodie said...

Happy Birthday Kelly!! (Belated) I hope you had a beautiful day :) Love the new do too.

Jodie
xx

Bec said...

Happy birthday Kelly!!! You look amazing. I can't wait to hear about all the goodies you got. I love presents!

Gosh you have so many exciting things happening too! When do you leave for China? I can't wait to hear all about your adventures.

Thanks for your lovely comments, yep I think it is baby season. Crazy people. Lol.

Have a great week
Rebecca