Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Feeling much better today

Kane and I on the biscuit while we camped at the Murrimbidge River in Leeton in January.
Hello everyone and thank-you so much for your support. I really am feeling much better about everything. I have been spending a lot of time playing with my blog to try to make it look individual etc by adding, moving, removing and so on. So if you think it looks different each time you look, it probably is!!! I've been trying to add a ticker that counts down the weeks and days, but at the moment have only been able to make one that counts down months and weeks. Anyway, I'll get there soon.

I was hoping to start my 12 week challenge very soon, maybe this weekend, but I am still waiting for my individual program. Not worried at all by this!!!! I'm actually really happy with what I'm doing at the moment. I am seeing results after only 2 1/2 weeks of training with weights. I can see shape in my arms, and can feel a little round lump developing upper arm muscle (don't know it's name yet), even Kane can see a change. I can feel my stomach getting smaller when I lay flat on my bed and my clothes are also becoming looser. I've lost about 1.5kg, though my weight fluctuates with the amount of water, weight of food etc I eat and drink. I am trying for 3L a day however usually I get about 2 1/2 L water each day.

At the moment I'm doing...
Monday --Weights, abs
Tuesday -- Spinning class
Wednesday -- Weights, abs
Thursday -- Netball training
Friday -- Weights, abs
Saturday -- Netball game (although this week I have a bye, yayyyyy!!!! I'm doing gardening in my jungle instead!!)
Sunday -- Rest day (Gardening this weekend though)

I've made up a timetable... 7 days a week with 5 meals a day and a space for weight training and cardio. I'm sticking this on the fridge and use this to plan out my day. I find it really easy to get food ready for work, get meat out for defrosting and for grocery planning.

Hope this finds everyone well, hope the rest of your week goes quickly :))) Bring on the weekend,
Kelly

3 comments:

Bec said...

Well done! It sounds as though you are well on track to achieving your goals already. It really helps being planned and organised.

I am guilty of not following the interim program, but I guess I had it in my mind that I would start when I got my own individual one.

I was hoping to start my challenge this Saturday (instead of Monday) as I thought Sat would be a better day to finish the challenge, but I am also waiting for my program. It is like xmas waiting to see what you get!! I have done weights before, but because I am now a mum I can only get to the gym twice a week. I have asked Sue to factor this in. Are you getting ready for the big chicken and vegetable stock up?

All the best with the training
Rebecca:)

Miss Positive said...

It sounds like you are doing fabulous!! You go girl, there will be no stopping you - especially when you have all your blog friends checking up on you!! :)

Sticking stuff on the fridge is great too - I stick a picture of a fitness model I admire on the inside of the pantry... makes you think twice when you open the pantry door!!

Hilary xx

Cat said...

Hi Kelly,

thanks for coming & visiting my blog & also for letting me know that it wasn't listed on my profile - I've fixed that now.

Glad that you are feeling better now too.

All the best for your 12 weeks - I'm in week 5 & would never have believed that I could last this long!
Cheers,
Cate