Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Half way through the week

This is our nephew Cooper riding a
motorbike at the Bowling Alley in May.

Been a busy week so far. Been eating well, or as well as I seem to get. I am really good with breakfast and I'm really organised before school with meals so everything's ready, I just can't stand that tuna taste after eating it so I snack on a lolly just to get rid of the flavor. I know... I should eat a piece of chewy or something!!! I stopped at three small red skins (the chewy drop ones :)) pieces so at least that's something, I don't gorge!! Lol. I had trouble eating my salad sandwich yesterday so I only ate half... Wasn't hungry or anything so today I ate the other half. I'm going out for tea tonight, not sure where I'm going but my BF will keep me controlled. Had planned to have small serve of spag bol anyway so pasta won't be so bad.

Training's been good, Gym on Monday, Spinning class last night, rest today and netball training tomorrow night. I'm supposed to leave 3 days between each weights session but because of netball training I might go Friday. Next week I start going every second day, ie, Mon, Wed, Fri.

Thats about it. I have a 4th year CSU student in my class at work at the moment so I'm doing lots of different jobs, it's good to have a change.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I meant 3 red small red skin pieces... not chewy pieces... Blogger won't let me edit. It's being a little s%#t today!!!
Kelly :)