Monday, July 24, 2006

Week 1 Day 1

Well... I got over the first hump. All has gone well today. Food good, training good. Back/Shoulders and Chest tonight. 30mins treadmill cardio on 9.5km/h. Feeling a bit drained now. Tomorrow is my birthday and tonight we went and got my birthday presents!!! A F6 Polar watch... pink of course! As well as a 2Gig MP3. I decided not to get an IPod cause I can't download music or videos on my department laptop. The heart rate watch is great, I got up to 180 at one stage on the tredy, but I was mostly around 168. I'll play with the MP3 over the next few days to get it up and running. Did my photos today, eeeck. Won't be showing them for a while.
Anyway just a quick check in, lots to do...
See ya,
Kelly
xxxx

2 comments:

Cat said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow!

Photos - aren't they the WORST???

Have a great day,
Cate

Bec said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope that you have a wonderful day, you totally deserve lots of pressies and good wishes.

Congratulations on officially starting your challenge. Yay!! Yep, the initial photos are the worst, but now we are on our way to beautiful & buff bods for summer! How are you going, food wise? I am feeling pretty hungry. My carbs have been cut from the interim program and I miss them. It is sad when my idea of eating 'bad' now is wanting a piece of fruit! Good on you for going so hard at the cardio. I did my weights and MI cardio this morning as I couldn't avoid doing them together and am absolutely stuffed now. At least they are done, I guess that is the main thing.

Well have a fabulous day and enjoy those new pressies.

Cheers

Rebecca :)