Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Week 1 Day 3


This is the culprit!!!


Today I am starting to feel a little tired. The cat vomited on my pillow at 7am this morning, still love him though...) and so my idea of a snooze after the alarm was rudely interrupted. Enjoying my food at the moment which is great. Today it was..
M1 - Porridge and chocolate protein powder, a little low fat milk
M2 - Tuna and seaweed rice crackers
M3 - Chicken, veg and rice with soy sauce. One double 'D' lolly
M4 - I missed this due to a meeting and appointment
M5 - Eye fillet steak and seeded mustard with beans, mushies, capsicum and onion.... yum
Drinks - 1 Green tea, 1+L of water (not enough!!!)
Exercise - 45 mins cardio, average heart rate of 156.
I tried out my polar watch over the last three days and I love it! One of the best presents I've been given for a ages, and I'm using it nearly every day.
I went to see the osteopath today (why I missed M4). I hurt my back gardening on the weekend. I've also got a dippy neck, I sleep weird on my pillow so it gets quite sore. Damien my osteo is great, but mygod he hurts!
Went to the gym to do my cardio tonight, I didn't do what the program asked for... :@
I ended up doing 20 minutes on on the treadmill, 1 incline, 9.5km/hr. Then 15 mins on the elliptical doing a fat-burner workout. Then I did abs. I was very sweaty afterwards, I know I did a great workout.
Anywho, have a great night,
Kelly

3 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Geez cats love vomiting dont they? Mine has just about ruined the carpet in the hallway, for some reason he has to do it there! Grrrrr. Hope it didn't scare you too much!

Your new Polar watch sound great! I love mine too - I even wear it weight training which I know is a bit pointless, but I still like to have it on!!

Hilary xx

Bec said...

I don't have a cat but my friend was telling me yesterday that her cat vomited yesterday morning too. Must be the season for hair balls for the old puddy cats!

Well done on the food and exercise, we are almost through our first weeks! How exciting.

Rebecca :)

Cat said...

We are a cat family too - things you put up with 'cause they're just too darn cute hey?

Well done on the eating & exercise - you are doing great!