Thursday, July 27, 2006

Week 1 Day 4

Hi guy's, I seem to be blogging quite regular at the moment which is great. Just came home from Netty training, we went out for tea afterwards to a pizza/pasta restaurant. I had the pumpkin ravioli as my free meal this week. It was nice, I thought this was a better choice than a cheesy pizza or creamy pasta. I did legs and arms at the gym before netball today. This bloke came up while I was doing the 45 degree leg press, he looked at my weight and told me I needed to add more weight. I was struggling on the last few reps as it was. I was only pressing 25kg, but it was my last exercise on legs... they were tired!!! Should I do a particular order with my leg exercises? I've been alternating between a leg/arm/leg/arm/leg. I'm off to Melbourne tomorrow for our interview and seminar about working overseas next year. I'm going to take a shaker of protein powder, a protein bar, fruit and a bottle of water with me so I don't buy anything naughty along the way. I will only buy grilled fish or chicken with veggies for diner!!! Bed time now! See ya guys,
Kelly
xxxxx

1 comment:

Bec said...

Hi Kelly, it sounds as though you are doing really well on your challenge. Mmm... was the free meal yummy? I am totally hanging out in mine tomorrow night. Lol.

Have a fabulous weekend away and I hope you hear lots of great info on teaching os.

Cheers
Rebecca :)