Sunday, July 30, 2006

Week 1 Day 7 ... Out of Control!

Over the past few days I have lost control on more than one occasion... I only have myself to blame! I am still losing weight, and bodyfat (so the scales say :)), but I haven't been disciplined at all. On Friday I was to order a salad sandwich from the canteen at school before we got going. We had a dilemma and one thing led to another, I found myself teaching in someone else's room, this is fine, but I didn't get to eat before we left. We got going about 11.45am to drive to Melbourne, stopped at the petrol station at Glenrowan, which also has a Maccas!!! I chose a lean beef burger, it was on the healthy option, must have been good for me cause it tasted like crap! Got to Melbourne at 3.30pm, sat down to wait in the lobby of the Mecure Hotel for our interview at 4.15pm, we went up and asked the reception that we had an interview, they knew nothing about it, so we sat down to wait. 4.15pm past, so did, 5.00pm, and 5.30pm!! We still waited not wanting to make a bad impression and not be there if the interviewer came to get us, we kept waiting!!!! No show. So we waited until the seminar time, 6pm. Still no food, the seminar went until 8.00pm, I drank a few glasses of water. Once we got in the seminar room, the interview was there, we told him what had happened and there seemed to be a bit of confusion between the day shift reception staff and the night shift staff. Anyhow, he fitted us in for an interview after the seminar, he was very understanding, but god I was hungry!!! To cut a long story short, we are through to the next stage with teaching overseas! In the car at 9.00pm and got Thai food (Pad Thai for me) in Sydney Rd. Had a snooze in the car while my beautiful man drove us home to Wodonga, we got home about 1am.
Wake up in the morning about 10.30am had a poached egg on wholemeal toast, pack my bag and get going to the football/Netball out at Mitta Mitta. Got there just before I played so didn't get to have my sandwiches (I always get sandwiches before I play) . Played netty, we lost by 8 to the second top team, got to the canteen for something to eat.... NO FOOD!!! I had my protein shake. Had a shower and got changed. Went to practice my act for the social function last night. Had lots of fun and ended up eating mini pizza, dim sim, ham and pickle sandwich.
So I am ready to put my crazy weekend behind me, get on with the plan and refocus with a less hectic week/weekend.
I have Kane's grandparents with us today, we have been shopping and did some gardening and general cleaning, food could be better. I had a spinach/feta scone from bakers delight today so little slap on the wrist. Planning to have eye fillet steak and veggies for tea tonight. Put my weekly results in tomorrow and really need to send in my photos as well (just been too busy). I have had some great comments and my weight and figure the last two days so changes are happening!!! I wore a very short tight black dress last night in my act (I was posh spice!!) and I wasn't at all disgusted in how it looked on me! I am usually my hardest critic.

So life goes on. I decided to be totally honest with myself here, though the thought did cross my mind and not mentioning my short comings this weekend.
Hope everyone had a great weekend
Kelly
xxxxx

PS.
I may have won 5th division in tattslotto! Will find out tomorrow, I had 2 numbers plus a supplementary. Not too sure but I will investigate, could be @ $25.

No comments: