Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Week 2 Day 3 - Mid week news!

Yesterday I had a lazy day. I was sooo tired from my busy weekend that I crashed in a heap on the couch. I was supposed to go to a spinning class at 7.15, but my friend Renee the intructor cancelled about 1 hour before the session... (damn! I was so disaapointed, not!) Instead I got an early night, it was so good to be in bed by 8.45. I am feeling so much better for it today, feel like I have so much more energy and I'm not yawning every few minutes. So no cardio yesterday. Did Walk/Jog/Srint/Walk combo tonight with BF, he pushed me which was great. Burnt 386 calories and 40% of that was fat or so the wonderful polar watch says so. Max HR or 179 average was around 143. I'll do abs just before bed.

I set my weight goal at 60kg for the 6 week mark of my challenge, today I was at 60.8kg... whooo hooo. I think I'll have to change my target. I'm trying to focus more on losing body fat than weight, but little positives like this are nice.

Hello to all out in blogland,

Kelly

PS.. I didn't win 5th division in tattslotto :(

2 comments:

Bec said...

Hi Kelly,

Congratulations on the weight loss!!! You go girl. You should be so proud of yourself. You will fly through the next 11 weeks.

Cheers
Rebecca :)

Miss Positive said...

heheheh those bike classes aren't nice are they! Well done on the weight loss - way to go! Rebecca is right, the time will fly and you'll be finished before you know it!

Hilary xx