Friday, August 04, 2006

Week 2 Day 5.. Rest Day!!!



Kane and I at his Mum's wedding last year, I think I'm 5kg lighter now. I am definitely feeling a big difference in clothes, especially around the backside! Getting lots of positive comments and disbelief that I have lost so much weight.

What a lovely feeling, a rest day. I got to get waxed, clean the house and do the food shopping after school. I am one of those people who likes to be clean and tidy... I'm sure I've mentioned that before :) So working full time and playing netball on a Saturday only leaves one day per week to get most things cleaned, organised, and to rest as well. Soooo.... I've decided to clean and shop Friday night after work (I'm sure you're asking me if I'm stupid... my BF does!) but I think... it gets all that extra crap out of the way and leaves time for exercise and quality time on my only free day, Sunday. So here I am finally sitting down after the week, all exercise done so far except for my spinning class on Tuesday. Thursdays leg/arm session in the gym was terrific, feel like I am finally getting the technique correct when doing the tricep extension, I feel the DOMs coming on in my left tricep so I'm sure this is a true indicator, but I also think I'll be feeling it in my thighs tomorrow as well. Food could be better, I definitely need to work on the food area of my plan, getting organised is the key!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend. I plan to get on here on Sunday and write that we won netball and are now into the finals... fingers crossed (we are currently 6th however we should be 3rd with our percentage).
Cheerio,
Kelly

PS, Congrats to Rebecca on sticking to her plan soo well... you're a champ!

No comments: