Monday, August 07, 2006

Week 3 Day 1

I can not believe it is week 3 already! It doesn't sound real. Well the weekend was definitely action packed. Netball on Saturday, won this and we are now through to the finals if Barnawartha lose this weekend to the second placed team. We beat Barnawartha on the weekend by 22. I got best on court!!!!! My back is soooo sore from landing on the concrete all game, it feels like I have a dull ache in my lower ache, just like period pain.

Saturday night we had a 40th birthday party. It was a big, late night. I tried slept in a caravan outside, woke up in the morning and found a window open above my head. No wonder I froze! Sleeping is what I need to catch up on, had a huge sleep last night, 10 hours. My students at school are all sick, 8 away today, so fingers crossed my daily echinacea tablet is keeping away all those nasty bugs. I have headache at the moment so lots of water, hopefully not a bug!! Off to take my cats to the vet for needles and to have my green tea.

1 comment:

Miss Positive said...

Time flies doesn't it?! You will be at week 12 before you know it. Congrats on getting best on court, and hope your back feels better soon... maybe a massage would help?

Have a good day

Hilary xx