Thursday, August 10, 2006

Week 3 Day 4 What a week.

To be honest I haven't been 100% dedicated over the past two weeks so it's time to come clean.

I have missed two power walks, one jog, one interval class and one spin class over the past three weeks. My eating has been dodgy and my water has only just been scrapping in. I have been feeling down for over a week now, taking this out on my poor BF and doing not much but sit on the couch. To clarify my eating. I do eat to the plan with most of my meals but will add in a few choc's and other naughties. I have maintained my weight and body fat over the past week. My monthly is upon me and so I hope to notice some differences next week. I emailed Michelle at the start of the week and she kicked my a** a little so my eating has been good the past two days!! Yay... little clap, I can do this!

I had a massage tonight before netball training, my glut's and thighs were so tight from sleeping in a fetal position last Saturday night on a frozen mattress! Have cleaned the house tonight, I'm off now to clean the shower and fold washing.

Have a great weekend,
Kelly

3 comments:

SeLiNa said...

Kelly kelly kelly!! I know how bad you must be feeling at the moment having let yourself down. (I'm sure we all have times like this during the program). But you know what you're doing wrong, so you need to do something about it!!! :) Don't have the chocs in the house, and MAKE yourself do your training. Don't think about it, just do it, and then it's done.
Remember how far you've already come, and you still have many more weeks left, so give yourself the chance to make as big a difference as you can!! YOu will not regret it :) (Hoping I'm not sounding naggy or nasty, I am just relaying to you, things which were said to me when I had a bad few days).
On the up side, well done on your best on court award at netball!!
Have a lovely weekend!!
xoxo

Cat said...

Sounds like a slack week all round.. (read my update! :-( )

Hang in there girl - you're two days' into eating clean, just keep at it a day at a time. Gosh - think I should take my own advice! lol.

Have a great weekend & get some exercise in - you'll feel much more in control xx

Cate

Bec said...

Kelly, I know that you feel bad eough yourself so don't need any more from me. There are always going to be times where you fall off the wagon, I know it well! But like you have done you just have to pull it together and re-focus. Forget the bad things you have eaten and just move on. In a few days you will be well on your way again.

Just think, we are half way through to the half way mark!! We can do this.

Cheers!
Rebecca :)