Saturday, January 27, 2007

Australia Day

Hello...

I had a lovely massage of Wednesday, the lady was great and it was really relaxing. It took nearly 40 mins to really relax as I kept on talking, but I nearly went to sleep in the last 20 mins. It was only $40 for 1 hour and 15 mins and she even came to may house which was great.

I had naturopath appointment that day as well. I am stressed!!!! It's in my eyes, and guess what I know that!!!! I'm a perfectionist/compulsive person. I think that's one of the reasons I didn't last with my last challenge, it's because I put the cleaning first etc. I am on stress tablets and a stress tonic to try to combat the start of the year next week (teaching I mean), but she has also got me signed up to do yoga! The place is only 4 mins walk from my house and my friend that I mentioned in my last post is also going to join me.

Last week I managed 3 long huffy puffy walks, so that is better than nothing. Netball training starts this Thursday and I will definitely keep walking and add a body pump/and or combat in there too.

I bought an apple corer and spiral machine from spotlight today as well as some glitter glue to put the kids names on their reading satchels.

That's about it my Australia Day was great, spent with friends, BBQ was had, as well as backyard cricket, PS2 Singstar and Triple J hottest 100. I must say I pretty disappointed with the No 1 song, can't even remember what it was called it was that memorable!

Have a great week,
Mmmwaaa

2 comments:

SeLiNa said...

Good luck going back to school!!! I bet you have to do a big psych-up today...!!!!!!
xoxox

Anonymous said...

That massage sounded glorious! Enjoy your last moments of your holidays...