Saturday, March 24, 2007

Almost Holidays

I've been looking through some blogs at the moment and Wednesday seemed to be a very popular day!!! I'm sitting here watching Rocky 2 and eating mixed M&M's (so very healthy of me!) I've had tuna casserole for lunch and a white chocolate mocha from Gloria Jeans... love it! My only good meal today has been protein pancakes with maple syrup.

I did a body combat class at the gym the other week, it was different, I felt so un-co!! :)
Had intended on going again this week, but it was my Aunts B'day. She has some depression issues and so I thought it best to go out with her. I will be attending the class next week for sure.

Netball is starting soon, I think I'll have to get serious about getting fit as it's only three weeks away.

Over Seas Update - We have accepted a job at Suzhou Singapore International School. I will be teaching Kindergarten (Victorian Prep). It is such a big step and so much needs to be organised. I think I need to allow myself to enjoy the whole process as I feel myself on the brink of panic/stress about it all.

My cleaner is coming Thursday this week, so that'll be nice. School holidays are beginning in 5 days, I am definitely looking forward to the 14 days off. 5-6 year olds are very tiring!

Cheers
Kelly

4 comments:

jodie said...

Wow, on Singapore! That's awesome Kelly. I am sure you will love it. My sister-in-law lived there for a few years and loved it. My regret was that we didn't travel over there while she was there.

little rene said...

Wow Kelly it's all happening! How exciting! I am very jealous, I can't wait to travel :)

stacytoby said...

My brother has just come back from working in Singapore, the shopping is amazing there!

I know what you mean about school holidays..... bring them on! I am soooo tired!

Bec said...

Hi Kelly,

That is awesome news about Singapore!!!! Congratulations. How exciting! So when does it all happen? I can't wait to hear all the details.

Have a nice relaxing holiday, I don't know how you can teach 5-6 yr olds everyday, I am exhausted thinking about it.

Have a great week
Rebecca