Saturday, March 10, 2007

I'm going to be in an ironwoman race!!

Hold the fort.............................. I'm going to be in an ironwomen race................. maybe!
We are heading up to Mitta for the Mitta Muster this arvo for some drinking tonight. Tomorrow is the muster and I am a standby partner. It's not your ordinary Iron Woman Race. It has log, wheelbarrow, sprint and sculling elements.... (WTF???? I haven't sculled a beer in 5 years) Anywhooooo, I'll give it a go.

Our Pergola is being varnished today, to give that wet look I was speaking about. I am going to get some black mulch to put in the walkways, dippy areas around the yard. This is to help with mowing etc.

De-hairing at 11.45 today. Why is it that males repeatedly ask for Brazilians???? I hate the bloody things, they get so itchy and the ingrown hairs????? My body does not like Brazilians, he'll have to put up with a normal bikini wax. 1/2 leg and underarms will be done also, I have look very hairy lately.

We got a job offer from OS this week. Quite a shock, it'd been so quiet of late that we didn't think we'd get anything. Therefore we were becoming quite content to hang around for the rest of the year. NOT NOW!!! Big decisions are to be made this weekend.... Will keep you posted once we make our big decision. TO BE OR NOT TO BE.............

Till then
Kelly

3 comments:

jodie said...

Good luck with the ironwoman race, the beer skulling sounds tuff lol. Pergola looks like it is coming along wonderful too.
Jodie
xx

little rene said...

How exciting! OS! Can't wait to hear the news!

Good luck woth the Ironwoman!

Kristy said...

Hi Kelly, how did the ironwoman race go? It sounds like heaps of fun.
Looking forward to hearing all about it.
Kristy
p.s Going overseas is so much fun. Your going to have a ball :)