Sunday, May 27, 2007

Oh my God!

I was think out loud the other day...
Monday - netball training
Tuesday - spa (planned to swim but there was another netball team taking up the public lanes)
Wednesday - 2 hours netball training
Thursday 1 hour netball training
Friday 500m swim and spa
Saturday - 1 hour netball game
Sunday - Body Balance class and 2 hours weeding
Holy shit!!!!
I did 6 training sessions this week, no wonder my body is screaming today.
Back is very sore today so are hip flexors and my glutes that go around my hips.
Just a short one cause I was impressed and shocked, now I need to add some weights and totally change my diet to see some changes ;)
Cheers

1 comment:

Pip said...

WOW, - a busy week by the sounds of things Kelly! You look to have nice gardens by pics you posted a while back, (I don't have a garden) so to see the benefits of no weeds would be good!

Here's to a good week for you!

Pip xoxox